Magazine for professionals working in the field of Data,
Cybersecurity and Privacy.
Soon also available online!
• Overcoming data sharing & transfer risks with Multi Party Computing – article by Wouter Seinen and Ian Wachters (Pinsent Masons Netherlands and Roseman Labs)
• Empathy in times of digitisation – column by Hans Schnitzler
• The most huggable Dutch hacker – ‘At the kitchen tabel’ with Rickey Gevers (Co-Founder Responders B.V.)
• Smart Meters – article bij Krzysztof Swaczyński (Seqred International)
• Is Freedom of expression better off with Elon Musk controlling Twitter? – column by Rob van den Hoven van Genderen
• Six Questions on Data & Privacy to… Roeland de Bruin
• Do we need regulation on cybersecurity transparency? – column by Bernold Nieuwesteeg
Don’t miss the tenth edition!
Sign up here for 2022 and receive the tenth and eleventh edition for free!
Interested in the Digital Company Subscription?
Many large IT, financial and cyber security companies, law firms, judicial authorities and universities have already included DCSP in their business network! Send an e-mail to email@example.com